- The attached form must be used to nominate someone for the Vigil Honor.
- A recent photograph of the nominee must accompany this nomination.
- The nomination form must be complete. (Do not assume the Vigil selection committee is aware of all your nominee’s accomplishments.)
- All nominations must be in by May 20, 2013.
- All nominations will remain on permanent file by the Vigil Selection Committee for the current and one additional year.
- To be eligible for the Vigil Honor, the nominee must have been:
- A Brotherhood member in good standing for at least 2 years at the time of nomination
- currently registered and active with the Indian Nations Council, B.S.A., and
- be currently registered (dues paid) and an active member of Penateka Lodge #561, Order of the Arrow, B.S.A.
- Remember: Keep this nomination confidential. The nominee must not have knowledge of his/her nomination for the Vigil Honor. A nomination does not mean automatic selection for the Vigil Honor. If selected, he/she will be notified only by the Vigil Selection Committee.
SEND ONLY THE ATTACHED NOMINATION FORM TO:
TTC SCOUT SERVICE CENTER
ATTN: VIGIL CHAIRMAN – NOMINATION FORM
1208 N 5th
ABILENE, TEXAS 79601
email scanned form to: email@example.com